I wanted to share a few images of the blessing I received at my housewarming. Many poeple gave me gift cards to Lowes. Although I had planned to use them to purchase two rockers (which I really still want), but I had enough money to purchase a storm door. I had bought this prior to the accident and the guy came to install it this week. It is neat how Lowe's will send someone with the door, install it, and clean up the area. For those that don't know, I often need to take the dogs out late at night. I tend to take them out the front, without having a storm door, I was leaving my front door open. Now, the dogs are having trouble adjusting. When I open the front door, Molly wants to go on out (without the storm door being open!) It is too cute to watch.

So, thank you to all who gave me gifts at my housewarming!
Eugenia and Kenneth gave me my Flag.

I also have a birdfeeder up now, My Aunt Jan and Uncle Glen gave me the seed. I bought the birdfeeder on sale at Lowes. I am not sure I like where it is, but for now it is going to stay. It's too hard to move stuff around right now. :o) I think the Birds are't as picky as I am.

Finally, here is my yard sign. . . Thanks, Eugenia, for helping me get it right.

I've been lying around again this weekend. I am still having headaches, back pain, ankle pain. Say a prayer that the pain will quickly be resolved and I can resume normal activities. I can see how blessed I am to have friends and family who help me out.
3 comments:
Your house looks beautiful! You seem like you have a great decorating side (Creative gal and all...) :) I'd love to see pictures of how you are decorating inside too. I love that kind of stuff. :)
Everything looks so nice. You received some wonderful gifts
I love your house! It looks so homey and cozy. It is so much fun seeing how everyone decorates.
Post a Comment