I think that Texas is one of the places I would choose to live if I could move anywhwere- that or WY/CO. I visited TX in August and although we were delayed overnight in the Dallas Airport and had a terrible airline experience, I still had a good vacation. (I did begin to be sick on the trip and dealt with illness for a week afterwards, but it was still a blessed event!) My sister and I were going to see family, friends, and to attend Living Proof Live, a Beth Moore event.
Beth Moore's lesson for the weekend really was designed "for me." Ok, I know that all 10,000 women feel that way! But, she always amazes me how her lessons are God ordained for the situation I am undergoing!
This is from the Siesta Fiesta. We had time with Beth Moore and her "girls." Siesta Fiesta is a whole blog world that I read. It was great to see her and to share many laughs!
These are pictures hanging out with my cousins in San Antonio.
We also visited with my sisters friend, Heather. They went to Pharmacy School together. Heather met and married a Texan and quickly has become a Texas gal! Her two little boys are amazingly cute!
The Highway system in Texas is crazy to me!























1 comment:
Awesome that you got to go to a Beth Moore event! :) I.Love.Her. I have not seen her in person yet, but am reading her book "Get Out of That Pit" and it is amazing!
Post a Comment