I thought I would share one more picture today.
I love the freshness brought by a slow and steady, cleansing rain. :o)
Enjoy God's blessings today!
"Humble yourself before the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10
"Cast your anxiety on him because he cares for you."Ephesians 5:20 "always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 5:29-30 "After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body. "
7 comments:
That is lovely! Did you take it? If so you are an excellent photographer!
Thank you so much for your comments and for praying for my knee. I appreciate it so very much!
Thank you!! :o) I did take it, this weekend while traveling. I love nature.
I just love fall photos! This is beautiful!
I am SO SORRY! It totally passed my mind that sometimes I don't recieve emails! Not all, just some. I haven't recieved anything from you and I have a problem recieving from others. I am so so sorry what is your email address and i will just go ahead and email you my add!
Beautiful picture btw!
blessings to you!
thanks for all the sweet comments you have passed along on my blog. i'm sorry i haven't had time to pop by your blog before now. i love your picture, and do hope your ankle gets to feeling better!
Wow , you ARE creative. I love the outdoors as well and love new ways of "seeing" it.
Great photo!
Blessings,
Pat
I love that picture. I like the way the beautiful red (a very fav color of mine) stands out.
Today I receievd a package in the mail from you and it totally made my day! :) It would've any way, but lets just say today I needed a pick me up and a package in the mail was such a treat! Thank you thank you! I can not wait to make a fall scrapbook page of the boys in the leaves! I'll take a picture and show you when I get to it. :)
Post a Comment