Jackie at Our Moments, Our Memories
Amanda
FosterMom
Here is one of the small gifts I made for some of the gals at work. I bought the candle at the dollar section of Target, used my CM circle cutter to cut out the circle and the stamp is from Stampin'UP. I liked these because they are really simple.
Here is a picture of some goodies I received from Eugenia. I was so happy to have them!! She gave them to me as a "thank you" for helping out her mom. :o)
I love surprises!!
I had to also post a picture of a recent snow we had in NC! We rarely get snow, and to have snow before Thanksgiving was a major shock! :o) I was so excited!! Even though it did not last long and I spent most of the morning driving to work, I had to take a few photos. Honestly, they are not the best ones I have taken, but it was the first snow for me while in my new house! :o) Makes it special.























3 comments:
Oh, wow! You are so sweet! :)
I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving. I am actually out of town so I haven't had a chance to pop on the computer and catch up on blogs until now. :)
I know you are excited about your new toy!
how fun to be a winner! not sure what you might need from me...you can e-mail me at theyakmom AT yahoo.com
Post a Comment