Welcome to my house!! Hope you like the pictures! :o) Have a Merry Christmas!! I have included a few pictures of some of my favorite ornaments, my nativity scene (that I display year round), my "babies" and their stockings on the mantel (after all, all good doggies get a visit from Santa!), and my Tree. I love Christmas!! Always remember to keep CHRIST in the season. For more holiday home tours, take a visit to























4 comments:
I love your Nativity set - so simple and beautiful!
CHRISTmas Blessings to you and yours from Carol in MI
How beautiful! Your Nativity is gorgeous. Thank you so much for letting us have a peek into your home. :) Merry Christmas!
Beautiful nativity. I love the handprint ornament.
I have 25 days of Christmas pictures at http://365-days-of-christmas.blogspot.com/.
I love your tray of balls and candles. Everything is cute and cozy!
Post a Comment