Sunday, January 11, 2009

Adoption

This is an email I was asked to share by some friends who are praying and seeking to grow their family through adoption. Please pray for them and pass this along if you know of someone who may be interested. . .

We have been asked to forward this email to everyone in our email address book at the request of a friend. They are hoping to grow their family through adoption and have asked for our help with networking. Therefore, please take a moment to read the message below. If you know of anyone who is considering making an adoption plan or a person who may come in contact with people making an adoption plan please send this information to them directly. You can help by passing this information along as well.

Thank you for taking a moment to learn more about our family and our adoption hopes. We are thrilled about adopting and hope to make a connection with someone who is considering a loving “forever” family for the baby they are bringing into the world.

You many be thinking why did we ask our family and friends to pass this along to you. After all, you probably don’t know of anyone making an adoption plan. Well about 10% of adoptions come from connections made through family and friends, etc…We would be grateful if you will visit our website: www.matt-n-meredith.com to learn more about us and pass along this site to anyone you may know.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Praying for this couple...thank you for sharing it!

Decor To Adore said...

This is great information!


A girl's gotta have. . .

A girl's gotta have. . .
A sanctuary.

Scripture I'm workin' on learning. . .

Isaiah 55:8 (New International Version)8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.

Blessed is she who believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished. Luke 1:45 NIV

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Malachi 4:6a "I the LORD do not change."

"You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."
John 13:7

"Humble yourself before the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10

"Cast your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

Psalm 56:3-4
3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you.
4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?


Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 145:3
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.


Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Ephesians 5:20 "always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 5:29-30 "After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body. "



Where in the World. . . Have I Been?