
So, I said I would be posting a few more of my goals for the year. . . I just stumbled upon this today and think I will give it a whirl. . . Project 365. My take on it is a little different. Although I would like to do 365 pictures of my life, I am thinking maybe this is my time to do 365 pictures of people to pray for. . . People who have impacted my life in some way. People that I just feel God desires me to pray for. My goal is to make an album where I place the pictures and pray for one person specifically on that day. Something I've always wanted to do. . .
So, we will start this Project a little late (on Monday! :o) My camera is gonna start going with me a lot of places. . . :o) Stay tuned! :o)























4 comments:
what a great idea!!! I may have to try that next. It will be so neat to see how everyone takes this project and make it their own!
Fantastic idea! I am joining up with Sara to do the picture project, but I'm excited to see what you come up with, too.
I love this idea! I was just talking with a friend yesterday about how few pictures we have of all of our memories. What better way to document a year of life! I'm definitely going to join you!
What a wonderful idea! I can't wait to see your progress. I think I may have to implement something like this in our house, especially since I am such a visual person.
Post a Comment