Molly says, I like the snow!
The backyard!
Look at all that snow!
What is this hitting my nose?
Shelton says, "Mom, I'm tired of going out in the snow. . . Can't I stay inside?!?!?
Molly dreaming about snow!
Entrance to my neighborhood.
"Humble yourself before the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10
"Cast your anxiety on him because he cares for you."Ephesians 5:20 "always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 5:29-30 "After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body. "
6 comments:
Buster wasn't 100% sure about the snow either. Cute pics!
You got great pictures of your snow. I am adding you to the Carolina Girls Rollcall. :) Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading here. Want to be on the interview list too? ;) Email me @ carolinamama1@gmail.com if so. it will be fun.
Hey, am adding you. I just lost my long comment. Shall I add you to the interview list for Carolina Girls too? Just email me carolinamama1@gmail.com Look forward to reading more. This is going to be fun. Go Tar Heels and Ruby !! You got great snow pics
Just discovered your blog...Your dog looks EXACTLY like our dog Harry who went to his great reward about ten years ago!
Thanks for the encouraging words on my blog!
Your dog is just adorable!!
I don't live where it snows - but my daughter does love her snowday children's book :o)
Post a Comment