The one I made my great aunt who is a HUGE state fan! In her hospital room.
For the baby. . .
My first, I loved Strawberry Shortcake as a kid!
"Humble yourself before the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10
"Cast your anxiety on him because he cares for you."Ephesians 5:20 "always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 5:29-30 "After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body. "
4 comments:
Thank You for your comment. I have missed you. You make beautiful blankets. Praying over them is such a blessing. Thank You for sharing. Blessings,
I have been looking for a service oriented craft...this just may fit the bill. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the compliments! Lori, these are so so so easy to make!! No sewing!! :o)
Yea blankets! :)
Post a Comment