Sunday, October 25, 2009

Too Busy?


I have had a busy few weeks. . . not feeling well w/ the FLU, work, trying to deal w/ some other health problems. . . and trying to keep "going." It is nice to have a a slower day today. Leaving for church in about 40 minutes then some free time for me to rest. I have a few cards I'd like to make this afternoon and I need to work on the upcoming Bible study schedule.

I love FALL and am always look forward to it each year. Fall and Christmas. I've always said I wanted a fall wedding. Know what's funny? Guy I mentioned a few weeks ago, always said he wanted a spring/summer wedding. . Kind of funny, he got a Fall wedding. :o) LOL Just interesting how time and life change folks. . . Anyway, Somehow I missed the fact the trees near my house have changed color. Now, I would like to believe it happened "over night," but I realize that it did not!

Perhaps it is time to slow down some and look around. I've been thinking a lot lately about my life lately, goals I still desire to achieve in life, blessings I'm asking God for. . . Reflection is always good. Changes you, molds you, and can bring you closer to God.

So, Happy Fall!

6 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Enjoy the fall. There is so much to experience.

Please stop by and enter my Halloween giveaway.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for visiting me. Your blog is beautiful. You need a picture of your dogs in your sidebar. The colors of fall are so beautiful. (not to much in California) God is good. I think it's time for all of us to slow down. Nice to meet you.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Your bloog is great....I love all the fall blogs....Can't sleep tonight, so am doing my favorite thing, blog hopping. Be sure and stop by my main blog, where there is a GREAT drawing tomorrow night! Then head over to my Christmas blog and get some Great IDEAS!!!
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Janean said...

I agree that autumn is the time that the color overhead helps us look UP more! hope you feel better.

Michelle said...

Fall is such a nice time of year; it does seem like the leaves change overnight though!

Anonymous said...

How are you doing? Feeling better?


A girl's gotta have. . .

A girl's gotta have. . .
A sanctuary.

Scripture I'm workin' on learning. . .

Isaiah 55:8 (New International Version)8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.

Blessed is she who believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished. Luke 1:45 NIV

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Malachi 4:6a "I the LORD do not change."

"You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."
John 13:7

"Humble yourself before the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10

"Cast your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

Psalm 56:3-4
3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you.
4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?


Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 145:3
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.


Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Ephesians 5:20 "always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 5:29-30 "After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body. "



Where in the World. . . Have I Been?