
I have been really slack about journeying the past few weeks. . .and I will try to do better. I'm still plugging along. I did manage to become behind for a few days during an aunt's illness as well as a my dad's surgery, but I have caught up.
I am going back a bit as we are in 2 Chronicles, but Deuteronomy 32:3-4 spoke to my heart and I wanted to share.
3 I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
and all his ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he.
God is so faithful. How many times do we question? How many times do we wonder? How many times do we not understand the plan? How many times does God reveal to us his plan was always right for us? How often do we ignore the fact that God is "just?" He truly is a God that loves us enough to hold us when we cry, but who will correct those areas in our lives where we hold a wordly view first and a Godly view last. He wants us to become more like him everyday.























2 comments:
God is most definitely FAITHFUL!!
Amen sister!
Post a Comment