Many of you have heard me mention my "prayer mirror," before. Several people have asked me or commented on how I do that. I have been meaning for a while to post a picture of the wall. However, it was my desire to keep most of it anonymous. I felt that was only fair. Today, I updated the list. Please note, that this is a partial list. I have other people I pray for listed in my Journal. I also did not wish to post names, so I used descriptions of the situations. Some of you will automatically identify who you are in this. . . Others will not.
At the last women's meeting my table asked questions about how I did this and wanted more details. . . Honestly, I cannot take credit for the idea. . . It came from someone I dated a long time ago. The idea stuck and I love it. Simply put, you take a dry erase marker and write daily prayer requests, the list changes throughout the month or week at times. Every so often, I erase it and rewrite. Today was a rewrite day . . . and, already looking at the picture, I know of 4 additions . . . They will be added tonight.
I believe in the power of prayer!! Prayer is one of the steps of communicating with God. . . You also need to be in the word and worship DAILY, HOURLY, and Every Minute/Second of the day. . .
I pray for these people when I am in the shower, when I am brushing my teeth, or fixing my hair. . . I also have a daily prayer time with God for these folks along with others. . .
This is what works for me and I thought I would share. I encourage you to find time throughout your day to pray for folks.























3 comments:
Love this idea!
This is a fantastic idea! I am going to tweet this post because it really is awesome! Thanks for sharing the inspiration!
How awesome! I love this idea of keeping it in front of you!
~Beth
Post a Comment