A few posts ago, I introduced you to Deallaney. She had surgery today to help improve her walking. I am asking people to send her a card. She must lie flat for 2 weeks straight and be in a partial body cast that covers both hips and one full leg. She is a very active girl, so this will be a time of challenge for her!
Leave a comment if you would like to send her a card and I will email you her address! PLEASE post a link to this on your blog!! Let's see how many cards we can send this beautiful blessing!
Thanks!!























2 comments:
Creative Gal - Thanks for visiting my blog today! I'm glad that my words hit you right where you needed them. I hope you'll come back!
I would be glad to send this sweet darling a card! Send me an email with her address to anb1122@live.com Thanks for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment