
Here are a few cards I created for a church project. I am helping the ladies do cards for the ZOE house.
Also, the last card is for Deallaney as a Get Well Card.
Again, we are keeping it very simple today as I am still having headaches. UGH! Here's praying it gets better very very soon! :o)























4 comments:
Love these cards. I think the leaf is my very favorite, such great fall colors!
Hope you are doing well!!
My favorite is the one with fall leaves...beautiful and simple. Note cards are a must have...I get so excited when I receive a card through snail mail. It's just so personal. (:
You are so creative! I love these! You could totally open an Etsy shop...or maybe you have one and I just missed it. :)
Thanks for the compliment!! I don't have an online shop. . . Maybe one day. :0) Welcome for the prayers!!
Post a Comment