This is from a few days ago. . . I was trying to post with some pictures.. . BUT, my laptop has decided to die. . .YIKES!!
Several folks emailed me today and yesterday asking for an update. I apologize for a delay in sending, it has just been a bit crazy.
Basically, on Wednesday morning, I decided to wash some clothes. . . Well, my washer decided to leak into the master suite. It was a big mess, but to quote a friend, "I've seen worse, but I've dealt with less." Anyway, carpets were torn up, floors mopped, and doors taken down. . . It is still in the process of drying, but it is almost done and there seems to be no damage in the walls, etc. YEAH!! God does provide!!
I was having a terrible time with post-op pain. . . I just could not get any relief. We added some Toradol (short-term) and that has helped. I was able to sleep for over 3 hours at a time last night. Praise God!!
Today was my f/u bandage change from surgery. Basically, the wound is healing nicely, it is still draining some but looks good. The PA told me a bit more about the surgery. It involved a little more than what my friend was told post-op. But, long story short, it was needed and should improve my movement. I can return to work with rather limited weight bearing utilizing crutches and a boot, but am not able to drive at this point. I started walking with the boot some today. . .a few steps. I can tell it is going to take time, but it feels better than yesterday and it will feel better with each day. . .
So, that's the update!! Thanks for all the calls, cards, prayers, etc. My office delivered a nice plant today, several folks have brought meals, and many others have gone well above the call of duty to help with "things." God always provides for our needs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A girl's gotta have. . .
A sanctuary.
Scripture I'm workin' on learning. . .
Isaiah 55:8 (New International Version)8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
Blessed is she who believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished. Luke 1:45 NIV
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
Malachi 4:6a "I the LORD do not change."
"You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."
John 13:7
1 Peter 5:7
Psalm 56:3-4
3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you.
4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?
Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 145:3
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."
Blessed is she who believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished. Luke 1:45 NIV
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
Malachi 4:6a "I the LORD do not change."
"You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."
John 13:7
"Humble yourself before the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10
"Cast your anxiety on him because he cares for you."1 Peter 5:7
Psalm 56:3-4
3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you.
4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?
Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 145:3
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."
Ephesians 5:20 "always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 5:29-30 "After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body. "























2 comments:
Get well soon, new friend!
Hi friend,
Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)
Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?
May the Lord bless you and your family!!
Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org
ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).
•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•
Post a Comment