So, I am not quite 30 yet. . . I have a few more days before it happens. . . I am actually really excited about "the next 30 years!"
I celebrated last night with some wonderful friends at Daily Grind, one of my fav. places to eat in town!
Here are a few pictures from the event. . .























3 comments:
Girrlll!!! It looks you had a great celebration of your 30th birthday!!! I hope it will be a blessed year for you!! (30 is not bad...of course it's been too long for me to remember, though!!!)
Blessings!
~Beth
Happy Birthday 30 WOW
Hope that you are doing well
Send me an email when you get a chance hope all is well for you :) I think of you often. Come to visit anytime. Take care
Happy Birthday 30 WOW
Hope that you are doing well
Send me an email when you get a chance hope all is well for you :) I think of you often. Come to visit anytime. Take care
Post a Comment