JESUS!! I am posting a link to My Passionate Pursuit where I joined in on the Saturday Steps of Faith.

I really needed to read her post today. It reflects on the post I made last night as well as some other areas of my life. . . I was completing bible study this morning on HOPE. Hope. A simple word of only 4 letters, but what powerful meaning it has for Christians. Who do you put your hope in? The exercise was to draw a picture that describes your picture of Hope. . . For me, it is the cross. "And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." Romans 5:5
What are you believing God for this week? Will you join me?
I am believing God will provided for a financial need, for my dad's health, and that He has my future in his hands.






















4 comments:
I am believing GOD for a miracle in my brother in law, Davids body. He received the formal diagnosis last night of Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia. Our family is walking through this by faith. We have already seen miracles and we are praying for many more.
Thank you for this post.
Blessings and prayers, andrea
Without our hope in Christ, where would we be? I guess the word is lost. Not just spiritually, but in every sense.
I am praising God with you for that small little word that is at the center of my being - hope.
I am believing God with you for His provision in each of the areas you have mentioned. One thing I know beyond a shadow of a doubt - our God is FAITHFUL!
Blessings ~ Lisa
Amen! Hope has been my theme this past year and I don't see it changing anytime soon. I am so glad you joined Lisa and SSoF!
I will stand believing with you! We all need to put our hope in Jesus! He's faithful for sure! Like Lisa said, without hope we would be lost! He is a huge God, who handles all the things we are willing to lay at the cross! He's got it!! May you see God move in each situation as you keep your eyes on Jesus!
Post a Comment