I participated in the Siesta Fiesta Ornament exchange this year!! I loved my goodies!! My Secret Siesta Sista was Edie. Check out her blog!
Thank you, Edie, for such a wonderful surprise!! Each ornament was so neatly wrapped I hated to unwrap them as they were so beautifully presented.
Her Christmas Card is proudly displayed in my "first Christmas Card of the year" special card display box. It is truly beautiful!! She also sent an angel magnet! BTW: I love angels! And, she sent some beautiful gift tags to share with others. THANK YOU, EDIE!!!
Hugs and Merry Christmas!
Ivy























2 comments:
:( Sad, I didn't get in on this... Maybe next year!! Gorgeous-great how God sends us the sweetest things and people to make us smile!
I'm so glad you enjoyed your gifts Ivy. And I was also very blessed by your gifts and kindness. Rich Christmas Blessings to you!
Post a Comment