Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My folks

My parents had a long day today. . .It was my dad's birthday as well. . . Basically, we are in a cycle of sit, wait, rescheduled appointments, and trust God to place people in our lives to handle the details. . . My dad is in a lot of pain, but we know that WE MUST WAIT and TRUST. I know that your prayers really went through today. . . God spoke very clearly to me and gave me quite a smile. After receiving the phone call from my sister today, I was very upset. Anyway, I went to the local Christian Bookstore while running errands to purchase a birthday gift. I was looking at the children's section and came across a book entitled, "God is in control!" I had to laugh and enjoyed reading it. . . God is in control of this situation.

Also, I received an email from the surgeon who did the surgery on my left foot in 2007. I had sent him all of the information for my upcoming foot surgery (MRIs, CT scans, etc.) and asked for his opinion. He agreed to review the records and suggest a plan. . . He agreed that surgery is my best option. What a confirmation for me to know the right decision was made! I feel at peace about the decision and I know God has a reason for all of this. . . I am looking forward to a week off to rest and spend time with HIM. I am actually going to be doing a Beth Moore 10 week study during that week. I am longing to spend time in HIS WORD and felt led to complete this study! :o)

Details are starting to come together for Belize and I am feeling God's presence with that trip!

No comments:


A girl's gotta have. . .

A girl's gotta have. . .
A sanctuary.

Scripture I'm workin' on learning. . .

Isaiah 55:8 (New International Version)8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.

Blessed is she who believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished. Luke 1:45 NIV

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Malachi 4:6a "I the LORD do not change."

"You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."
John 13:7

"Humble yourself before the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10

"Cast your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

Psalm 56:3-4
3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you.
4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?


Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 145:3
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.


Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Ephesians 5:20 "always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 5:29-30 "After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body. "



Where in the World. . . Have I Been?