Last week I made Chicken Corn Chowder. This week I made Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. I can't take credit for this idea, as a friend initially shared it with me. I have added a few of my own ideas, but it is relatively easy and can be modified based on what's in your cabinet.
So, here goes the general idea. . .
1 pound hamburger (I have used other beef items with great results), Cooked and drained.
2 tablespoons Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning Mix
5-6 cans of vegetables (I have also used frozen or fresh when in season) My favorites include Corn, Carrots, Green Beans, Peas, Mushrooms, Potatoes. or, again, whatever is in my cabinet/freezer.
1 can diced tomatoes
1 jar (large size) Spaghetti sauce I usually pick a basic flavor. I have also used homemade.
1 can tomato paste.
Combine all ingredients, add 1 1/2 jars of water to the crock pot. Cook for 5-6 hours. Enjoy!























2 comments:
Love creative blogs! Great to meet you!
mmm, i love soup and this looks so good!
Post a Comment