Equals A Day for. . .
So, you can see how I spent the majority of the afternoon. . . I did work this morning for a few hours. I'm still trying to recover from the nasty bug called FLU. Work was not too bad, but I can tell I am still a bit slower than usual. I have two full days ahead, so tonight is a day to rest. . . and feel better!
I am seeking God's guidance for several situations in my life. Please continue to uplift my great aunt and my parents. God's plan is so much better than what I can even attempt to imagine. I desire his plans, not my own!























3 comments:
I hope you're feeling better!
Praying for you and your family.
Oh no, the flu! So sorry! Hope you feel better soon! Blessings
I have a great blog post you might be interested in. Take a peek!http://tracey-jane.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment